This training will cover:
- Introduction to HMRC: registering as a freelancer, tax, national insurance and tax returns
- Keeping basic accounts
- Insurance and risk assessment
- Setting fees and balancing the books
- Record keeping, paperwork and confidentiality
- Referral systems
- Deciding on your service, what are your limitations, AfN code of ethics
- Weight management consultation process: forms to use, questions to ask, resources available
- Marketing and offering freebies
- Time management
- Professional development – keeping your portfolio and working in a supervised way
This course is open to nutritionists registered with the Association for Nutrition, those on AfN accredited courses or those on courses which are eligible for portfolio entry. The course material is UK focused. Although this training is open to non UK nutritionists, it is not able to cover the rules and procedures of other countries.
The course is £100 per person with a £10 surcharge for non UK postcodes to cover additional postage costs.
What has been said about this training:
“Thank you very much for delivering a great training session. It was very informative, with great examples to help me build my business idea.” Fiona McCallion, ANutr
“Aliya has a knack of making you feel totally comfortable and at east and at the same time delivers a very professional and detailed course. Highly recommended.” Julia Hayes, ANutr
To register your interest in future training, please complete the first form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be added to a mailing list for training. The next date is likely to be in early 2021.