The training will cover:
- Introduction to HMRC: registering as a freelancer, tax, national insurance and tax returns
- Keeping basic accounts
- Insurance and risk assessment
- Setting fees and balancing the books
- Record keeping, paperwork and confidentiality
- Referral systems
- Deciding on your service, what are your limitations, AfN code of ethics
- Weight management consultation process: forms to use, questions to ask, resources available
- Marketing and offering freebies
- Time management
- Professional development – keeping your portfolio and working in a supervised way
This course is open to nutritionists registered with the Association for Nutrition, those on AfN accredited courses or those on courses which are eligible for portfolio entry.
The course is £100 per person
The next date for this training is Friday 1st May from 9.30 – 4.30pm – the course will be delivered over Zoom to reduce travel and contact with the current health crisis.
Deadline for registration (including receipt of payment is 16th April to ensure handouts can be posted in time.
To book your place, please fill in the form below or email email@example.com