Book this package to guide you through all you need to think about as you set up your nutrition business.
What does the package include?
- A detailed step by step guide to setting up
- A one hour 1-1 coaching session
What does the package cover?
- Introduction to HMRC: registering as a freelancer, tax, national insurance and tax returns
- Keeping basic accounts
- Insurance and risk assessment
- Setting fees and balancing the books
- Record keeping, paperwork and confidentiality
- Referral systems
- Deciding on your service, what are your limitations, AfN code of ethics
- Marketing and offering freebies
- Time management
- Professional development – keeping your portfolio and working in a supervised way
Who is the package for?
This package is for nutritionists registered with the Association for Nutrition, those on AfN accredited courses or those on courses which are eligible for portfolio entry. The course is aimed at UK based nutritionists as the information is based on UK regulations.
Whether you know you want to go freelance or you are just exploring the idea, this package is for you.
What does the package cost?
The package is £150. Think of it as an investment in your future – £150 equates to a couple of one to one sessions with clients.
Why purchase this package, when other support is available?
- Based on years of experience in running a consultancy and teaching others to set up their own consultancies.
- Opportunity to explore your ideas 1-1, to iron out issues and ask all your questions.
- Experienced trainer and mentor.
- A trainer who is willing to share highs and lows openly.
What has been said about the training this guide is based on:
“Thank you very much for delivering a great training session. It was very informative, with great examples to help me build my business idea.” Fiona McCallion, ANutr
“Aliya has a knack of making you feel totally comfortable and at ease and at the same time delivers a very professional and detailed course. Highly recommended.” Julia Hayes, ANutr
“The training covered more breadth than I imagined and gave me a great insight into all of the behind the scenes work needed in running a consultancy business.” Priya Choti, ANutr
When can I start?
When you need it. That’s the beauty of the package. You can work through it at your pace and then book a 1-1 when you are ready. 1-1s are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am-3pm or in the evening.
How do I buy the package?
To book please complete the form below, click submit and then follow the appropriate payment button to make your payment. Your purchase will only be confirmed once payment and your booking form are received.